Friday 31 May 2013

A Big Thank You

          When I first started this blog I never knew how much it would help me, which I never intended it to. I set a goal to have written 10 entries by the end of the year, and I've beaten it. As my 12th entry I would really like to thank anyone who has read any of my blog. I do work very hard and take lots of pride in it. I absolutely love writing, more than I love sleep or food. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I often choose writing over socializing. I'm more of a people watcher, not talker. I like to observe the way people react to situations and weird things that people do. I would love some comments or feed back from anyone who has read my work. I'm only 14 years old and I'm trying to figure out if I'm any good at this. Maybe you have ideas for topics I could write about? Shoot me a comment!

           Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment