Tuesday 19 March 2013

Hopelessly Devoted

This was originally a diary entry, so it's a little bit raw, but I thought it would be a good addition to this blog.

              As a teen aged girl I'm always thinking about boys, it's just what we do. We think about kissing, how amazing Fred's abs are and what it would be like to date George. When in my case I've realized that maybe it's not boys in particular that I can't get enough of. Maybe I'm just infatuated with the thought of having someone to hold my hand, kiss me and tell me they love me all the time. Am I the only one who just loves love? Most women enjoy watching romantic movies and reading the latest love story. But for me, love is all I ever think about. It feels like it's the only thing missing in my life. Sometimes I find myself running away from relationships because I'm afraid that I'll be disappointed. Is the love we see in movies really what it's like? What can I say, I'm hopelessly devoted to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment