Tuesday 19 March 2013

If You Really Knew Me

       If you really knew me you would know that I love to write. You would know that I'm in love with love. And you would definitely know that I don't say everything I'm feeling. The point of this blog is for me to shoot my thoughts out into cyber space, with the chance that another human being may just have advice or a common situation. The things I type on the keys of my laptop are not what I would ever say out loud, maybe because it's embarrassing, not helpful in the moment, or just down right sappy and cheesy. When I say "If you really knew me", I don't mean if we were friends. I mean these are the things you would hear if you were in my head. If you really knew what I felt and thought. I believe that it's the words you keep inside that make you who you are. The unspoken words are more powerful than any well constructed sentence or dialogue. They are the story behind the individual, the hand behind the paint brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment