Thursday 24 October 2013

Make your own decisions. It's as simple as that. Stop questioning your judgement and just do what your heart tells you. The more you question yourself, the more you'll make stupid choices. I mean, if your friend is going to jump off a cliff without looking over the edge, I would hope you would have the mentality to say no way. That little voice in the back of your head that is telling you not to do something, is probably right. Asking someone's opinion is totally okay, but if you are basing every one of your decisions on what people tell you, are you even thinking for your self? I find it so annoying when people are constantly asking, "Do you think I embarrassed myself? Should I take that class? Will you come with me?" I mean seriously, I'm not the one who has to put up with the outcome, you are. So decide on your own. Please. I'm open to giving advice or giving my opinion, but ultimately it should be your choice, and your choice only. Practice being your own person.

No comments:

Post a Comment